ARTISTIC BABBLING AND ENVIRONMENTAL DABBLING

I'll keep you posted of my wildlife, discoveries, art and expeditions to keep life multicoloured!



Thursday, February 04, 2010

This week, I have been mostly visiting the gym and playing with the baby.

Now that Nicole is back at work two days a week, Aunty Nel has been roped into babysitting - which consists mostly of playing, feeding, nesting in my lap while watching In The Night Garden or Waybuloo, splish-splashing in the bubble bath and teaching her to say "Iggle Piggle" to the Vicar instead of "bugger bugger". She is becoming a very chatty baby - still very wriggly - but cute as a button. Today we had hours of fun with the colander. Well she did, I had hours of fun watching.
She's getting pretty heavy now, so I'm having to do more exercise in order to carry her. 20mins cycling and 20mins rowing most days should help - and also I'll be able to lift the big logs at Stover now... can't be letting the female side down, especially now its numbers are reducing...

No comments:

Post a Comment