Dear blog -- I'm bringing you back to life.
-
After years away from this blog I wasn't even sure it still existed. Well,
it does so I'm bringing it back to life. I always enjoyed it. I have been
thi...
Alps - Partnachklamm and Zugspitze
-
As the weather forecast was a bit iffy, we thought we ought to go somewhere
with the option of some shelter. We drove off towards Garmisch
Partenkirchen vi...
Wizard Of Tarantino
-
Nothing like an old-school Dave Macdowell painting to pull me out of my pop
culture slumber. Love this one, especially Dorothy as Beatrix Kiddo. Badass.
...
Bootleg transactions of the 15th MAM meeting
-
The 15th meeting of the Mid-Atlantic Malacologists took place yesterday at
the Delaware Museum of Natural History (DMNH) in Wilmington, Delaware. I
counted...
27 - 28 February: Last ringing session
-
The last ringing session for the group in Nsoatre. It was with sadness and
trepidation that we arrived at the ringing site to check how the nets had
fared ...
Survey photos...
-
And finally some photographs from my surveying exploits...
Peacock butterfly (*Inachis io*)
Common Darter (*Sympetrum striolatum*)
Dark Bush-cricket (mal...
THE LAST POST...
-
*DBN* has finally moved to its new home on the excellent new *Devon
Birdwatching and Preservation Society website*.
All the news posts will remain archived...
-
One Small Step Manchester is taking part in House of Fraser Manchester's
brand event, come down and get 20% off all our shoes with other fantastic
offers a...
sights and sounds of beauty
-
I have been hard at work editing the audio I recorded during my research
for The Beauty in the Beast … am just over half way through now … and it
has been ...
Singing Like A Bird
-
Not much posting going on here. For invasive species news in the style of
the ISW but in succinct 140-character morsels, follow the ISW on Twitter at
inv...
Just a mock up on one of my old blog adresses :)
-
Heya sweetie.
This is one I've played around with as much as I can. (I've had to leave in
the links at the very bottom of the page as some of it is copywri...
Welcome to the Slapton Bird Observatory Blog
-
Hi all
Just to let you all know that this blog has been started off but won't be
fully operational until next ringing season.
However, can't resist putt...
No comments:
Post a Comment