I was lucky enough today to spot a stunning male Bullfinch feeding on the bird table. They are occasional visitors to the garden, but have only been seen once before on the table - and sadly not by me! This morning's addition of breadcrumbs seems to have been irresistible to one of my favourite bird's - I think the male Bullfinch ties first place with Dipper - which last year I was lucky enough to get my first ever photographs of!
Try a honey buzzard nest and an important update at 6th July
-
* UPDATE 6th July: As part of our long-term plans for Derby's peregrine
falcons, we will be removing the current cameras from the old nest platform
this w...
3 months ago
Yaaaaaay! It's so pretty!
ReplyDeletePeople always think tropical birds are amazing and we have boring birds - I bet they've never seen one of these in their garden!!! Dad knows someone from Canada who did a birdwatching tour of europe - when they asked what his favourite bird was, of course he said Bullfinch!!!
ReplyDelete